I have so many things I want to share about our trip back to my hometown in Wisconsin, it might take a few posts to write about everything that happened! It was an amazingly, fantastic trip and I wouldn’t have changed one single thing. I definitely left with a heavy heart- leaving some of the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for is never fun. One thing that became glaringly obvious in the last few days, is that these great friends that I speak of would be better described as family than friends.
I don’t have too much time right now, but here is a little overview of what is soon to come 🙂
- Did you know they performed full body searches on pregnant ladies?? Um, they most definitely do.
- Meeting our Godson for the first time (Love at first sight <3)
- The House That Built Me
- The most wonderful surprise… ever…
- 32 week Maternity photos with Jessica Gutzman (beyond talented)… AND… we just might reveal Baby Boy’s name
- Lynzee and Jason’s gorgeous wedding
- Food, Food, and more FOOD… Even Ian couldn’t keep up with me and baby 🙂
and lots more!